Cebu’s Halloween destination! Enter Parkmall’s Kakahuyan Horror Park, and experience the horror and thrill of Filipino ghosts and myths coming to life. Entrance is only at P50/person. Open from 2PM-10PM until November 4, 2018.
- Kakahuyan is open daily starting October 5 to November 4, 2018 at 2:00PM until 10:00PM.
- Tickets are sold at Php50/entry.
- Maximum of 4 persons at a time are allowed to enter the Horror Park, to avoid accidents while going through the maze.
- Any form of attacks such as hitting the scare actors is strictly prohibited. In the event that such abusive act is observed, the offenders will be immediately forced to leave the area.
- Each guest is expected to follow the safety rules of the trail. Any damage inflicted on the equipment or any material inside the area is subject to monetary penalty.
- The Horror Park Staff reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone. You will experience intense audio, lighting, extremely low visibility, strobe lights, damp or wet conditions, special effects and a physically and emotionally demanding environment.
- You SHOULD NOT enter if you suffer from any of the following health ailments: asthma or respiratory condition, any heart conditions, are prone to seizures, pregnant or suffer from any form of mental disease such as claustrophobia. NO PACEMAKERS.
- DO NOT enter the Horror Parkif you are wearing any form of medical brace, cast, using crutches or have any physical limitations.
- NO smoking, drinking, eating or running inside the Horror Park.
- NO touching of the props, customers or the actors in the Horror Park
- NO bags, sharp objects, cellphones and valuables can be taken inside. These have to be deposited in the check-in counter. GGVPI – Parkmall will not be held liable for any loss incurred inside the Horror Park
- NO CHILDREN UNDER 7 YEARS OLD IS ALLOWED. Parental discretion is advised and recommended for children 8-12 years old.
Legal: The ticket to KAKAHUYAN is a license to enter at your own risk! All patrons assume ALL RISK and DANGER incidental to KAKAHUYAN before, during or after their entry. By entering KAKAHUYAN, you understand and agree that Parkmall shall not be liable for any injury or damages incurred.